Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hi, My name is Muhammad Fatih Haunan, you can call me fatih. I was born on 24th of june in 1999. I was born in Temanggung,Central Java. It's a beautiful place,i spent my childhood there. I lived in my grandparent's house. My grandfather's job is a farmer. He plant many vegetables,like:carrot,tomato,eggplant,corn,and rice. My grandfather also plant tobacco even though he doesn't smoke.

How is my appearances? I'm around 160 cm height and skinny. I have a brown skin,a pair of big brown eyes and messy hair. i have some bad habit in school,like sleeping when the teacher is teaching. Another bad habit i have is laughing alone. I often laugh alone without any rational reason.

I live in Pasir Honje VII Street Number Fourty. I like to play games. I used to play outside but not anymore. Now i don't like to play outside because i feel tired every time i go outside. If i have some free time i will use them to play games or read books.

I studied in kindergarten Darul Quran, Istiqamah elementary school and then Istiqamah junior high school and finally 3 senior high school 3 bandung. Darul Quran Kindergarten is located near my house,so i can walk to my school. Istiqamah Elementary school is located at Istiqamah mosque Citarum street number 1.Istiqamah junior high school is locateh

My good side is i am a kind person. I love to talk and smile to everybody . But sometimes when i can't control myself, i can be a very different person. I don't even know what was i doing when I’m out of control.

My hobby is playing games and sleeping. I don't know why i like sleeping. I think i like sleeping because it is the most calming part of the day. My other Hobby is playing games. I love to play Dragon Nest. It is some kind of MMO games with the third-person perspective.

that's all from me,thanks for visiting my blog


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Pot_Fatih //Powered by Tahu Gejrot //