Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hi there now I'm posting about warteg for the culinary assignment

Warteg is an acronym for warung tegal it's some kind of fancy restaurant that serves very delicious food with a very low price. You can get a lot of food with five thousand rupiahs. There are various menus on the warteg. To order the food you have to stand in the counter an ask what menu do you want to order. After you eat your food, ask the waiter how much was the price for the food.



Sometimes I go to warteg with my friend. We go to warteg in front of istiqamah jhs in pahlawan street. I always order noodle,chaos tempe(i don't know what is tempe orek arik in english), and wet tofu(sayur tahu maksudnya) when i eat there. And then we buy a milkshake near the warteg. Well that was my favourite culinary, what about you?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Pot_Fatih //Powered by Tahu Gejrot //