Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Sunday, May 24, 2015

Well, I'm not going to post about what is Paman Gober's activities. I'm just going to post what happened to me in that day.

05.00
I got up from sleep and prepared to go to school

05.30
I ate my breakfast and go to garage to take my bicycle

06.00
Well, my bicycle's tire is deflated and it would be so late if I borrow bicycle from school

06.30
So I went to my neighbor to borrow a bicycle

07.00
Finally I got a bicycle. And I needed to go to school as fast as possible

07.30
I arrived at the school but everyone has gone

08.00
I tried to catch up with my friends so I used a shortcut to tegalega

08.30
I arrived at tegalega but there was no one there

09.00
I didn't know where was my friends so I cycled around the city

10.00
Everyone has returned to lapbal. I went there too

11.00
Me and my friends planned to go to dago

12.00
We stopped in darul hikam to get some rest

14.00
We arrived in tahura dago. And continued to tebing keraton

15.30
We tought tebing keraton is too far so we didn't do further

16.30
We went back to lapbal an proceed to get back home

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Pot_Fatih //Powered by Tahu Gejrot //