Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Sunday, October 12, 2014

hi everyone,        I'm here to post another assignment ms. wiwin ask me to do


and I will post about our activities in 

matswapati

 I warn you about this post,I post a lot of pictures.

This is poster of matswapati 
This is  matswapati's schedule

Matswapati was opened by the mayor
the gate was opened around 10 o'clock when the people finished the parade



We were walking around the city for parade

A 'selfie' of my friends 


This one is my friend's selfie picture

Another selfie

selfie again

selfie during a parade
That indian-looking-like person is a selfie maniac. He shows in almost every selfie in this parade

selfie with a smile face
that indian guy again.

mass selfie
with indian guy


 
some foots??!!
Alit and his lovely sound system
He loves sound system so much

Another picture of sound system
with hilman

Fadhlan and sound system

Fadhlan receive the prize,it's a prize for parade championship. We won the 1Million prize because we were the most active class in the parade



Those people are my friend who celebrate our victory 






Maybe I should call that indian guy "god of selfie"








 





























My male classmate is taking a picture with their prize
This is Glenn Fredly,s opinion


Thank you for seeing my post. I hope the next post will be better

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Pot_Fatih //Powered by Tahu Gejrot //