Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Monday, September 8, 2014

Well, this is another task that Mrs. Wiwin asked me to do. Now I'll tell you about my unforgettable memories. I have some unforgettable memories, good or bad. Now I will tell you about the bad one.


In the 1st grade, I love playing in the rain and I regret it. I was hit by fever and typhus. I went to the hospital the next day. I'm very shocked that when I got up,I was lying in the hospital's bed. If I'm not mistaken, I was treated in borromeus hospital. It was a terrible day in the hospital. I I could not move much because there is a drip in my hand.

 The nurse told me I would be in the hospital for 2 weeks. The first week, I had a very high fever and vomited blood. My illness is getting worse every day. I could only stare at the window with a blank look in the wheelchair everyday for 1 week.

Finally after two weeks and several days i'm able to go home. But I couldn't just go home,I had to do some medical test. The important thing is I could go home. Well,that is my unforgettable memories. I wrote it because that is one of many thing that i just can't forget easily

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Pot_Fatih //Powered by Tahu Gejrot //